Archive for the ‘Brenu Akyinim’ Category
- The canopy walk in Kakum National Park is now 31 Cedi for foreigners and 9 Cedi for Ghana people.
- Accomodation Page 183 Brenu Beach Resort: The owner, a German countryman, asked me to tell you the follow: The accomodation in the old block are overseen by a group of young men from the nearby village and is no more part of resort.
The 11 rooms in the self-contained chalets with AC are managed by the owner. The phone number in the book is correct. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org. The price of USS$60 dbl chalets is negotiable. A good breakfast is included in the price. You can also pay in Cedis.
Prices for very good seafood dishes are around C13-20 (20 for three lobsters with chips).
- The 1,5-litre of still mineral water was 1,50 C on the street, up to 2,50 C in restaurants/hotels.
- Beer in the standard bottle was minimum 2 C up to 3 or 4 C in restaurants.
- Best rate for foreign exchange I got at the ECOBANK. Better than any forex bureau.